Dima Continuous Cooking Stretching Machine DM5000/CIP
For continuous cooking-stretching of any kind of “pasta filata” cheese with low and medium humidity content, such as pizza-cheese, provolone, caciocavallo, scamorza and products destined to ripening. Machine standard version complete with automatic PLC control and two integrated cooking water preparation, heating and circulation groups, and prearranged for automatic C.I.P. clearing. Production capacity adjustable up to 5.000 kg/h.
The curd coming from the curd slicer is fed into the 1st heating and pre-cooking-stretching section of the cooking-stretching machine. In this section the curd is conveyed forward by two augers with variable speed and subjected to a first heating by continuous addition of hot water.
This section consists of two augers that continuously transport and remix the curd, so that the cooking water can heat up the complete curd mass in an extremely uniform way. The temperature, quantity and level of water can be adjusted.
From the first section the pre-heated curd is introduced into the following cooking-stretching section. The machine consists of an innovative system that allows the elimination of eventual water bubbles formed inside the curd mass. The result is a much more homogenous product free of damaging internal water bubbles. The cooking-stretching section is equipped with two counter-rotating augers, inclined upwards to reach the exit.
The cheese discharge outlet, situated at the top of the cooking-stretching section, is equipped with a special device that allows to adjust the product extrusion pressure.
The combined action of the auger speed and the extrusion pressure determine the stretch characteristics of the cheese that is continuously fed into the moulding machine.
The machine can be combined with different (optional) accessories to obtain a higher degree of automation and accuracy during the production, as for example the automatic systems for control and adjustment of the acidity and/or salt content, that allow to electronically control, continuously and with maximum speed and accuracy, the previously set parameters and to act accordingly to ensure in this way several advantages for the production:
- Product quality with more uniform and constant organoleptic characteristics and durability
- Yield increase compared to other systems
- Reduction of energetic costs for cooking water heating and of cooking water consumption
- The machine is made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel, the parts in contact with the product are treated with Teflon certified for the food industry.
- Automatic PLC control
- Complete with two integrated cooking water preparation, heating and circulation groups
- Pre-arranged for automatic CIP clearing
- Special cheese discharge outlet
- Production capacity up to 5.000 kg/h
- Machine is made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Teflon-certified inner layer